Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Deadlift night, and proud husband and father

Worked out with Josh, and my daughter and my wife. It was really a great night of lifting, I think having some nice weather lifted up my spirits.

Deadlifts
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 3
405 x 8 deadstop each rep and all hook gripped. These were pretty easy, only problem I had was my damn belt kept slipping in the back, so I probably wasn't pushing my abs out as hard as I should.

Farmers Walks
220 each hand x 80 feet x 4 runs
Not too bad, not as fast as I would like, but the weights felt super light and my grip never felt weak.

DB rows supersetted with bodyweight rows
100lbs on rows x 10 and x 10 on bodyweight rows x 3 sets

Seated rows
5 x 10

Abs
2 x 20

Prowler Medley
Low handle x 60' high handle 60' x 3 sets

That was it, hating myself right now but looking forward to getting strong again.

My wife did great tonight deadlift 225 x 3 super easy and doing them double overhand, not to brag but she definitely has an above average grip, not elite but way above average. My daughter did great tonight setting a 5 rep PR on the bench with 54lbs and a 5 rep PR on the hack lift with 115lbs.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment