Sunday, March 24, 2013

Event training and such

It snowed yet again, granted now it is all melted but it wasn't earlier so we couldn't really do much outside without risking falling on our asses.

I started out doing push jerks but they hurt my knees too much, so I switched to push presses
165 x 1
195 x 1
225 x 1,2,3,4,4.9 came so close to getting the 5th one, this is some kind of PR, it has to be a rep PR and volume wise I was happy to do this many reps.

Strict Press with log
170 x 9 wanted 10 but I couldn't get it.

Single arm DB press
55lbs x 5 reps each arm x 2 sets

Car Deadlift simulator
550lbs x 10 reps in like 25 sec, my plan was to do 10 as fast as I could, this felt really good, and I am sure I could have done 20 in 60. But I will save that for another day.

Keg Squats
250 keg x 5 x 3 sets

Bunch of grip work

Leg Raises
3 x 10

Jesse

Feeling good, I might do some moving events tomorrow if the ground is dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment