Monday, May 9, 2011

First day a success.

So this was my first day of being back on track, and I happy with how it went. Monday's are rough as it is my wifes and I's day off together. Typically we go out to lunch and I usually eat like shit. Today I decided it is more important to me to just eat a healthier meal at home.

Here is what I ate today.

Meal 1
Frozen blueberries wiht 35 grams of vanilla protein and a banana

Meal 2
1 cup of almonds

Meal 3
2 cans of tuna mixed with low fat miracle whip, 3 slices of jalopeno cheese

Meal 4
frozen strawberries with 35 grams of chocolate protein

Meal 5
2 cans of tuna with a parmessan vinagrette(just got this today, and I have to say it is awesome) and 3 slices of cheddar cheese.

Overall I felt a little tired today, but with how much carbs I have been eating this is to be expected.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment