Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hoping to get back on track

So a couple of months I set a goal out to lose weight, and I did.... But my knee started acting funny and I couldn't do a lot of things I like to do in order to lose weight, and I was stressed out so I ate like shit, and all of this is fucking bullshit excuses. But now I am done with school, and my knee is at least a little better so I can do cardio, and I realized at least right now I am shadow of my former skinnier self that I had become, so I am hoping I can get back on track.

Here are some goals I am gonna attempt to attain:
Get back down to 205lbs
Not get pissy as hell when my strength goes to shit
Get the strength I lose back
Hopefully compete as a 200#er again and actually be competitive
Get healthier.

One thing that always helps me lose weight is doing steady state cardio, so I am gonna attempt to walk 12-15 miles a week. And on top of that hopefully do some tabata and probably prowler and sled dragging. Who knows if I will stick with this, but I am sick of being a fat fucker, and a weak fat fucker at that.

Here goes nothing.

Jesse

2 comments:

  1. Jesse, good luck brother. Weight loss is tough, its hard getting weaker. if it helps at all I find a paleo diet great for leaning out and keeping my strength up. I know you know how its done though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan,

    Actually I am thinking of going the Paleo route. The biggest thing I gotta start doing is more cardio, any kind for that matter. My goal right now is to get 10-15 miles of walking in a week, and then go from there. I really gotta do this for my overall health, not just for competing, it has taking me a long time to realize this.

    ReplyDelete