Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My ass is kicked deadlift and upperback workout.

I finished school on Sunday and I have to say it has been quite the relief to get done, graduation is May 14th. While I don't feel all that accomplished from getting my degree as it is only a 2 year degree, I do know it was no easy task. I am also very proud of my wife for also getting her degree. Anyway I decided today to start my new plan of attack, basically I am calling it "Kick my ass in gear plan" Hopefully it will give me the results I want.

56# WOB
7-8 throws over 10' bar, had a few where I threw it high but no arc, the ones that did go over were probably all good for 12' at least.

Power Cleans
135 x 5
175 x 5
205 x 10 or 11 lost count, I did a good job on these and worked hard on not spreading my feet apart.

Deadlifts
365 x 5 x 7 sets all reps deadstop. I think my doing my reps deadstop it will help my lower back not be so fatigued, I am pretty sure it worked as my quads were pumped by about the 5 set.

Renegade rows
5 x 8

Barbell rows
5 x 5

Landmines supersetted with knee ups
5 and 10 x 2 sets

Great workout.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment