Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Deadlift workout

Today was one of those workouts where I found out what I am made of, had none of my friends come over I don't think I would have even lifted a penny. I still have this allergie bullshit going on, and the family and I spent most of the day walking around the zoo. My lungs are so full of gunk right walking up hills that don't normally bother me were killing me, I would walk up a hill and have to catch my breath half way up or start coughing up a lung. But I got home and some people showed up, so I couldn't be the pussy who didn't lift.

Power cleans
135 x 3 x 2 sets
185 x 3
210 x 2
210 x 10 a little sloppy, had to sit down for a little while to catch my breath.

Deads
275 x 3
335 x 3
375 x 3
425 x 8 x 3 sets, I won't lie this was hard, I normally only do 1 set and I think my best with this is 10 or 11. Made me feel really good to all 3 sets done.

I did a little back work but I was tired and couldn't really breathe, I got the important stuff in and that is what matters the most.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment