Thursday, May 26, 2011

Upperbody workout

This actually turned out to be a really good workout, I was quite sore as I have spent a lot of time cleaning and painting the gym, and obviously having to move all the crap that was in the way.

Close grip bench
240 x 5 x 5

Dips
5 x 5
4 sets with 35lbs hanging.

Wide grip bench
135 x 8
155 x 8
175 x 8
195 x 8
215 x 8

Although this wasn't a lot of weight I was quite pleased with this, I wasn't able to bench wide for a very long time and I didn't really feel any pain until the 215 set and it was only on the last 2 reps. It would be nice to get back to doing 300+ for reps again on this.

Green band extensions
5 x 10

Grip work.

Overall not a bad day, Corey helped me clean up the gym alot and it is looking I think the best it ever has. Still got more to do.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment