Monday, May 16, 2011

Past couple of days

I trained yesterday but it was a huge dissapointment. My strength was completely in the tank and honestly I don't know why, I think a lot of it was I just all excited from everything that was going on through the weekend.

Log pressing
log x 10
140 x 5
180 x 3
210 x 1 and it was pathetic
160 x 10

Truth be told I think I am relearning how to use my legs so I am gonna go really light for the next month and learn how to explode again, cause I am not doing it.

The rest of my workout was kept very light I gotta get back in shape.

Farmers walk
120 each hand x 2 trips of 320 feet, holy shit this was grueling, today my traps are killing me. I guess this wasn't as dumb as I thought it would be.

Super yoke
450 lbs x 80 x 4 trips I did these with 30 sec rest in between and I was breathing hard.

Stones
Not even gonna mention how terrible this was

I went inside and stewed about how crappy this workout was for about 4 hours so I went back out and did a quick 10 min workout for my shoulders and biceps.

Front raises supersetted with DB curls
3 x 10

Side raises supersetted with straight bar curls
3 x 10

Today I went out and did some cardio and conditioning.

Tabata jump rope
Tabata medicine ball tosses

Sled drags
10 trips of 60 feet backwards
10 trips of 60 feet forwards
I used 200lbs for this

Keg carrys
10 trips of 60 feet with 150lb keg

I felt very winded after all this,but I am way out of shape. But I know this was good for me.

Jesse

1 comment: