Thursday, January 12, 2012

Upperbody but not much of one.

Was quite pumped up for today's lifting. But I also had a million different things I was doing. My wife and daughter needed to train. So I was training them, cleaning up the gym to finish building my platform. And also building my platform.

Close grip bench
210 x 5
235 x 3
265 x 6 So when I did I was disappointed but then after thinking about it this isn't too bad. Last cycle I did 257 x 7 so 8lbs more and 1 less rep. But I am also down another 5lbs in body weight. Back in October when I was about 25lbs heavier I did 270 x 8 so not too far off where I was at a heavier body weight.

Flat DB bench
80 x 10
95 x 8 x 2 sets
80 x 10

That was all I did. Alison and Gabby had a great workout. Time to go back to training 4 days a week again.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment