Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crap day

I will say I was having an absolute wonderful day. Work was nice, I made good money and no one pissed me off.

Since it had stopped raining Chuck and I went to throw.

Did 4 sheaf tosses, I think I am getting this figured out

5 open stone, nothing great here. Did 3 braemer style and 2 spin.

3 HWFD got 2 over 20' so it is coming back, managed to take a spill on one of the tosses and this screwed my hip up

4 LWFD these were ok, I had one that I think would have been over 50' but I held on to it too long.

3 hammer and then I just said fuck it, I hate the hammer I suck so bad at it.

So on the way home, I was like maybe I should deload or should I? Turns out I needed to deload, trying to lift after throwing just doesn't work for me.

Deadlift
245 x 3
295 x 3
375 x 3
450 x 1

DB rows
3 x 10

I was gonna do more back work but we decided to open the door and it really fell apart, so now I have to get it fixed ASAP yay more fucking money.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment