Sunday, April 3, 2011

My name is Jesse and I am full fledged VAGINA!

Couldn't do much today, gotta get this knee healed up, so I played it smart and took it easy.

Log one motion press. Tris were quite worn out from thursday.
160 x 3
190 x 3
210 x 1 x 2 sets

13" Deads, finally gotta use my tires that were given to me. Only took me 2 years. This is a shitty position to pull from.
200 x 5
290 x 5
380 x 1
430 x 5
500 x 3

Stones
messed around with them, just working on one motioning them right now.

Truck pull
2 sets of 50 feet no rope

That was it for the most part, the guys were on fire today and it was good to see all of them making such great progress.

Jesse

2 comments:

  1. nice stuff Jesse keep rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan, sorry I have never answered in the past I never realized there were comments.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete