Sunday, April 17, 2011

Guess whos BACK! Jesse is.....

Well I don't know if I am officially back but today was a great workout.

Chuck and I went and threw first at 930 am.
We did about 6-8 throws on the open stone, I sucked at this but I think I am figuring out the spin.
5 throws with the HWFD I haven't done this in about a month and it showed, gotta get my footwork figured out again.
6-8 throws with the LWFD best of 47' again footwork is off.
LH best of 75' I still can't figure out the multiple spin technique
Sheaf 20# got a couple good tosses in, my last one was probably the best of all of them.

Then we came back and did some strongman training. Knee is getting a lot better but I still avoided leg drive on pressing.

Log press all one motioned
140 x 3
180 x 3
200 x 3
215 x 1
230 x 1 way better than last week.

Farmers Walks
2 runs with 260 a hand for 60' timed the 2nd one 9.06 not too bad I am at least halfway fast still.

Stones
270 x 1
310 x 1
360 x 1 x 3 sets finally. knee and legs were done after this.

Arm over arm sled pull
4 sets of 60 feet with 300lbs.

Overall great day, it has a been a long time since I have done a 5 hour workout but it was worth it.

Jesse

2 comments: