Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Deadlifts......somewhat.

Well I wanted to follow my plan today, but that went out the window. My back is feeling quite fubared, and I don't even know how I did it. I probably need to get an adjustment or a massage ASAP.

Power cleans
135 x 3
185 x 3
215 x 1
230 x 1 I wanted to do reps with this, but catching the weight killed my knee so I stopped.

Deadlifts
275 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 3
455 x 2 this was my plan rep set, but reps were not feeling all that great.
515 x 1
There is a positive spin to this as 515 is the most I have pulled in a while, but it was a lot harder than it should have been.

DB rows
3 sets

Sledge swings
3 x 10

Actually not having a great workout was probably a good thing as I probably would have tried to do more than I should right now.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment