Sunday, June 26, 2011

Strongman day

The family and I went and hung out with some friends last night and I ate like shit, but enjoyed it. But today I was paying for it, my stomach is in shambles. As it stands right now I have taken 5 huge dumps and know there is more waiting. Plus anytime I put my belt on I wanted to puke. Oh well gotta have fun every now and then. Still was a decent workout.

Axle clean and press
110 x 5
160 x 3
200 x 3
225 x 5 sloppy as shit but I got 5, better then nothing.

Power stairs
300 x 15 reps to box not bad

Farmers
240 a hand x 50 feet x 3 trips speed was good stopped at 3 as knee was getting wierd.

Stones
330 x 1
405 x miss, miss, miss
360 x miss, miss
Well good part I was able to go to the 330 with no warmups with other stones, should have done the 360 next as the 405 took all my energy, I almost had it lapped. Not sure what my problem on stones is but I will figure out soon enough.

Sled drags
500 lbs x 4 sets of 50 feet

Overall not a bad day, just wish some things would come back quicker than others.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment