Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday training

My training lately is really starting to become 2 steps forward, then 3 steps back. But I take what I can get and go from there. My knee was feeling rather well fucked on friday and it only felt slightly better today. Joe and Troy had phenomenal days. Troy clean and press 270 on axle and loaded a 360 stone for the time. Joe clean and pressed 300 on the axle. Proud of both of them.

Alxe clean and press
205 x 8 not a bad start. My leg drive sucked and I couldn't do a rebend on the catch. Next week is 215 so hopefully I can get 8 reps with that and I will be on the right track.

Reverse band bench
275 x 3
315 x 3
345 x 1
365 x 1
385 x 1
405 x 1 ties PR although Troy put his hands on the bar as I was grinding it out, but he says he didn't help. It is what it is.

Farmers/sled drag medley
240 farmers 50 feet/400lb sled drag 50 feet
Only did 1 sets as every step I took hurt and I couldn't move fast.

Power stairs simulation
350lbs x 9 reps

Stones-wasn't gonna happen could not pick the 310 up at all, I had no drive in my knee at all.

DB overhead presses
4 x 10

DB side raises
4 x 10

Well overall it wasn't a terrible day, but I am still dissapointed. Hopefully I can get my knee to feeling better by next Sunday. One day at a time......

No comments:

Post a Comment