Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brutal but great workout

I had a whole different plan when I planned working out today, but honestly I am glad I didn't do it as what I did was a lot more fun and gratifying.

KB cleans
70 x 5 x 3 sets each arm

15" deadlifts
245 x 3
335 x 3
425 x 3
475 x 3
515 x 1
565 x 1
605 x 1 Pretty sure this a PR
Bryan pulled 625 to beat me, probably could have tied him but then he just would have put more weight on  and I wasn't gonna get into a pissing match about whos stronger. I have deadlifted 600 from the floor and he hasn't yet, so I still have that :) And since I know you will read this Bryan, mine wasn't hitched or with straps HA!

Speed pulls from floor
335 x 5 x 5

Front squats
I started out with a barbell, but I just can't do front squats with a barbell. worked up to 185 with it and then switched to the SSB. and then did 205 and 225. Still gotta work on these on how to hold it.

Then we got stupid thanks to my own accord, I wrote a check my ass couldn't cash.
Bent over rows
245 x 1-9 reps 45 reps total, was supposed to be 1-10 but I wanted to die at this point. Bryan that prick went 1-10 and back down to 1 for 100 reps, strong bastard.

Medicine ball slams with 35#er
3 x 10

Overall though it was a fun and great workout. Bryan and I really pushed each other, although I think he was trying to make me have a heart attack LOL!

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment