Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Deadlift day

Well I knew going into todays workout that I was beat to shit, but I wanted to get  a workout in. Luckily I had the best workout partner in the world, my daughter Gabby. Even though I had a shitty workout, she made it fun.

Gabby's workout.
Deadlift
50 x 5
60 x 5
70 x 5
80 x 5 x 2 sets

Medicine ball for reps over about 36"(Hey she is only a little over 4' tall)
25# x 10 reps
50# x 1 PR for her
Load medley 15#, 25#, 35#, 50# she killed this

Situps
2 x 20

She is doing so good and luckily is starting to learn that needs to listen to me and not go heavy.

My workout
Did some cleans,they sucked. I think I am gonna stay away from these for a while. My wrist can't take them and the catch kills my knee. I will just start using the KBs for stuff like this.

Deads
225 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 2
455 x 1
510 x 1 this sucked and I ripped my thumb open. I think I am either gonna have to start strapping up which I really hate or go over/under which I hate also. I should have done at least 4-5 reps with this but my back was killing me.

KB cleans
70# KB x 5 x 3 sets each arm

Blast strap rows
3 x 10

KB rows 96#er
3 x 10

Abs
6 sets

After the deadlifts I took the 50# medicine ball and threw it over my power rack for 5 minutes, I got 54 tosses and was sweating like a stuck pig. Fun stuff though.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment