Sunday, July 24, 2011

Some throwing and Strongman

I think todays workout was one of the best ones I have had in a while, not the weights used overall how I felt.

Went and did some Open stone and Hammer before strongman, it went ok I think I am figuring some stuff out. Slowly but I am.

Log press
worked up to 220 for single, not hard just wanted to get an idea of where I am at. Gotta work on my form big time.

180 x 5 x 3 sets

4 board press
225 x 3
275 x 3
315 x 3

Farmers Walks
170 per hand x 120 feet with a turn x 3 trips we did these very fast, just wanna get some work on doing turns and working my grip. Don't know if this plan will work but I have nothing to lose right now.

Tire Flips
600#er x 3 x 5 sets I one motioned about every single rep, had a miss on about 2-3 mostly towards the end as my hands were sweating and slipped off.

Keg Carrys
200#er x 60 feet x 4 trips

Overall great day, I recovered much faster in between sets and felt good. I will start adding in the keg carry after the tire flips probably next week.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment