Sunday, July 17, 2011

Somewhat strongman day

Today was better than last week and I know more of what I need to work on, but still dissapointing. But gotta take what you can get.

Axle clean and press
110 x 5
160 x 3
200 x 1
220 x 1
240 x 1
250 x just cleans

So this is progress but still rather stalled.

Farmers Walks
280 x drop after drop after drop something is really wrong with my right hand, I have known this for a while and I am gonna have to get something done about it eventually. But I have no grip strength in this hand right now. Very frustrating.

Stones
worked up to the 330 for a single, but had nothing left after that. Still better than how thins have been.

Prowler pushes
Bryan and I did 5 pushes of 90 feet with on the high handles with very little rest in between. 3-4 weeks ago this would have killed me.

I 95% positive I won't be competing this weekend. I want to but it really isn't something I should do, financially there are a lot more important things to spend that money on I am so weak right now that I think it would just frustrate me more to do as bad as I will. But I got some things figured out, and I am implementing them. One thing I have noticed lately is my conditioning is getting better, still got a lot of work to do though.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment