Sunday, July 10, 2011

Events day, in a SAUNA!

Holy christ it was hot today, the weather said it high 80's with a real feel of a 105 degrees. I think they were right cause all of us wanted to pass out.

Axle press
This was terrible, I don't know what it is about heat and overhead pressing for me but I suck really bad at overhead but combine the heat with it and I just can't do it hardly. Basically I sucked at this today, everytime I cleaned the weight I almost passed out.

Close grip bench with slingshot
225 x 3
275 x 3
295 x 3
325 x 3

Farmers walks with Giant farmers
265 per hand x 50 feet x 2 trips, this sucked if we forgot to cover the handles we burned our hands, and your legs would get burned from the sides of the farmers. Still not a bad day on farmers.

Prowler pushes
6 trips of 60 feet with 90lbs

Stupidity medley
load 230 stone 3 times then pull 400lb sled 50 feet x 3 this sucked ass, I really wanna punch the person who came up with this idea(crap it was me)

That was it, the heat was just brutal today I started sweating just walking around the gym. Besides the overhead pressing I was happy overall.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment