Sunday, July 31, 2011

Event day

Today was a hard workout, it was hot and humid and it really kicked my ass. But still got some decent work in.

I got up early and did some throwing, didn't go so well but still practiced it. I really gotta try and get some work in with someone who knows what they are doing. I have a great person to do it with, just gotta see what it will cost.

Log press
220 x 3 x 3 was happy about this, starting to find my groove on the log.

Incline Log
220 x 5
200 x 10

Gonna start doing these again, as they have always helped my log press.

Farmers Walks
210 each hand x 3 sets of 120 feet all with turns at 60'
These went well, good speed and my grip is feeling better.

We were gonna do tire but all of us agreed that we felt like hell and just did keg carries instead.
250 keg x 60 feet x 3 sets
Nice and fast, and grip held out. I might have a chance of actually getting a decent farmers run this year.

Pulls to the face supersetted with pullaparts
3 x 10

Front raises supersetted with side raises
3 x 10

Overall good day, looking forward  to resting up. Will do some conditioning tommorrow.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment