Thursday, July 21, 2011

Upperbody day

Overall todays workout was a really good one, it started out a little crappy but ended well.

Wide grip bench
135 x 5
185 x 5
215 x 5
245 x 3
275 x 5 really wanted 6, but it was not to be today. My upperback has been toast lately from tuesdays and I have very little drive off my chest as my upperback is so sore. Still 5 isn't terrible, but it is a lot less than I am capable of.

I did jump roping in between every set, I was gonna do more jump roping throughout the workout, but Mac reminded me of a challenge I had come up with, so I did that instead a little later.

Dips
bodyweight x 5
+ 35 x 5
+ 53 x 10 alltime PR very happy with this.

Pressdowns with Fatbar
5 x 10

Backwards sled drags
13 sets of 60 feet starting at 100lbs up to 500lbs, my legs were toast at this point. I was gonna do more but my legs were shaking and I really wanted to puke and punch Mac in the nuts, granted I should want to punch myself as I came up with the idea.

So not really a lot but a good workout.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment