Sunday, July 3, 2011

Strongman day

I don't know what to say about todays workout, was it bad not really, but was it good not really either. I am really getting to a point that my strongman day just depresses the shit out of me. 

Axle clean and press
110 x 5
160 x 5
200 x 3
230 x 3 these felt good and I should have done more reps, but I wanted to try a heavier single.
250 x misses galore just couldn't get comfortable.

Power Stairs
350 x 9 reps PR

Stones
310 x 1 barely
360 x so many misses I almost punched the stone. I have forgot how to lap a stone.

3 board presses
225 x 5
245 x 5
275 x 5 x 3 sets

Sled drag
600lbs x 50 feet x 1 so I thought that maybe I was just a pussy but Bryan and Joe both about died on this also, the sled was catching or some shit, I don't know but it was really hard today.

Prowler of death(Bryans homemade one)
2 trips of 50 feet

Medley od death
Prowler with 240lbs down 50 feet
then 16# sledgehammer 10 each arm
Prowler same weight up driveway 50 feet
16# sledgehammer 10 each arm
Did this twice and wanted to die, but happy I made it through it.

Biceps
2 exercises supersetted for 3 sets of 8 reps

To finish
95lbs clean and press 30 reps, not even gonna say my time but I won't lie this was fucking hard!!!

Really trying to figure out some stuff in my life as I have some things that aren't making me happy and I need to rectify them.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment