Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some thoughts

I have spent many years reading about lifting weights, how to get stronger, just anything involving lifting, nutrition, and the pursuit of getting stronger. But what the hell is up with all these people that have got to make things so damn complicated !!! Whatever happened to just going in the gym and doing some squats to get your squat stronger, you want a bigger chest do bench presses, a back like a brick wall do deadlifts. I strongly believe in the theory of keeping it simple in my workouts. But this isn't to say on occasion I add in some crazy exercises.

I am working on starting my own training business soon enough, and luckily I will have a great partner in business who for the most part believes in the same beliefs as me. I can say with great attestment that there is no way in hell I will have somebody doing squats on a stability ball, hell I wouldn't have them doing them on a smith machine.

I respect anybody who is a trainer, but there are too many people who have all this special degrees and could definately tell me more about the body than I know. But the idiots couldn't tell a person how to increase their bench press by 5# in 12 weeks without making it so damn complicated it would take a genius to decipher it. I don't claim to know everything and I don't have any degrees(not in health or fitness at least) to back up my claims. I do know though that I can help people lose weight, get in better shape, and get stronger. Its easy just keep it simple...

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment