Thursday, October 28, 2010

Upperbody night

Was very tired going into tonights workouts. Had a bunch of different aches and pains. I think this was attributed mostly to the change in weather. Just the nature of the game I guess, I didn't let it stop me from having a good workout.

Strict press
110 x 5 x 2
140 x 5
160 x 5
180 x 7 could have done more but I had a very new pain in my shoulder and decided it wasn't worth pushing it.

Close grip bench
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 3
275 x 1
315 x 1 I was gonna stop here, but Chuck told me it looked easy and fast, sure as hell didn't feel easy or fast.
340 x 1 5# PR Well this was a grinder, but thank god for having good training partners who know what to tell you. I really had to change up my bench form because of my shoulder. I was lowering the weight very slow and this sucked. But I got it, so doesn't matter now.

Blast strap pushups
5 x 10

Thick bar pushdowns
5 x 10

Pullups x multiple sets didn't count.

Thick bar wrist curls
5 x 10

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment