Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thanks to my friends and training partners.

I gotta say thanks to my friends that come over every week and train with me. I don't know if they really know how much they help me keep my sanity and help me get stronger. I wouldn't be where I am at today if I didn't have the friends I have right now. I also don't know if the people I help train realize how happy I get when I see them make PRs every week, or how sad I get when they have a crappy workout.

I gotta really thank my wife for putting up with all my working out and having bunches of people over every week. She has always welcomed people and even put up with a few who were assholes. My wife is always cheering me on to do my best and knows what sacrifices I have to make in order to do this. Thanks to my daughter for always letting me get my workouts in, and always being my biggest cheerleader.

I really look forward to seeing how things end up this year, its gonna be fun.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment