Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Coming to my senses.....

So last week I decided to try and start eating a little better. I have dieting plenty and have pretty much figured out what works the best for me. I have been as high in weight as 270lbs, but I was fat and back down to 200lbs. Currently I am 240lbs, and I think overall I might be at the best bodyweight I could be, but I want be healthier. So after doing some research I had decided that eating Paleo might be a good option. Now after buying a few books and doing some research, I think I am on to something that works for me.

I don't eat complete paleo, I still have some pizza on occasion, and I love to have some potatoes still. And I have cheese. But besides that I have been eating a lot more fruits and vegetables, and after a week I have to say I do feel alot better. I am not doing this lose weight, if I do so be it, but I don't care if I lose weight. I just want to feel better, and be able to eat a lot. Both of those goals are being accomplished, so win win on that goal.

Here is how my diet has been breaking down.

Breakfast
Fruit smoothie with whey protein, sometimes I use almond milk, but usually water.

Lunch
Some kind of meat, and vegetables, fruit if I am still hungry

mid day
Protein Shake

Preworkout
Another Protein shake

Dinner
Some kind of meat and veggies

Late night
Either another fruit smoothie or just fruit.

This works well for me as I like to stay full throughout the day, and small meals seem to be the key to doing that. I know I still have a lot of tweaking to do, but I think as time goes on it is gonna work well for me. Now I gotta work on some of these new recipes to try, and maybe make myself like fish.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment