Friday, January 21, 2011

Squat day

Went in and did what I could today. I haven't been very motivated to lift as of late, but I still do. I figure if I can get a good workout in when I am not motivated, when I finally get motivated it should be awesome. But I could just be full of shit, who knows.

Back squats
140 x 5 x 2
230 x 5
280 x 5
310 x 3
340 x 3 about perfect, I wore a belt from 280 on and it helped with my back. I am probably gonna drop back down for a month or so and work on reps. I gotta get myself reconditioned for squatting again. 3-5 reps is not gonna cut it right now.

Cleans
did a few sets, my biceps were killing me from those dumb fucking zercher squats. Zercher squats are fucking stupid, and all they do is cause me to be in pain.

Triset
DB slds, decline situps, medicine ball slams
8, 20, 30 x 3 sets

Better than nothing, but not close to my best.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment