Friday, January 7, 2011

Squat workout, but more like lack there of....

So today was squat today, and quite frankly I fucking hate squatting. I love the results they produce, but I hate doing them. And since I was working out by myself today, I was less than motivated. So I got home around 5:15 pm and I was just sitting around, about 5:45 pm my wife asks me " You gonna workout or what?" Excellent question, so I ponder it for another 45 min and decided I better do something. I did a squat workout, but it wasn't really anything spectacular, but better than nothing.

Close stance squats
135 x 5 x 2
230 x 5
250 x 5
270 x 5
300 x 5

Stopped here, my knee was feeling decent, and it is a decent starting point to start these back up from.

Blue band pulldown abs
3 x 20

standing calf raises
3 x 15

30min and done.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment