Monday, January 24, 2011

Random Thoughts

I am pondering what this year is going to bring for me. I am not sure at all what I want to accomplish, nor do I know what goals I am shooting for. Maybe it is just too early for me in the year to know what is going to happen. Maybe I am just overthing too much. Who knows, I am just getting ancy to compete in something.

I know one thing I need to do is keep my weight at a certain weight instead of playing fucking teeter totter with it. I think I have made up my mind, but I am not sure yet....

Next month I am competing in a powerlifting meet. Truthfully I don't know if I am ready, but who knows sometims when you don't feel ready, you really are. The biggest thing I am excited for is my daughter Gabby will be competing with me. I wanna see her succeed and have a good time. Hopefully the bug has bitten her, and she will want to continue.

I don't think I will be competing in any strongman competitions until June, if not July. This will drive me crazy. But I am in my last semester of college, so this is a good thing, otherwords I will get too distracted.

Hopefully I can get things figured out soon, otherwords I am gonna go crazy. Truth be told, I probably won't figure out shit, and I will be crazy. Feburary 19th needs to get her soon, I need to pick up some heavy shit in front of people.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment