Sunday, January 23, 2011

Whatever workout

What can I say about today. I thought my arm was feeling better, but as it turned out it wasn't. Live and learn.

Axle clean and press
110 x 5
160 x 3 ouch
200 x 1 super ouch

So my biceps are both fucked up and any kind of holding the bar at the top hurts like hell. So I did some light strict presses to at least give the shoulders some decent work.

110 x 10 x 3

18" Deadlift
worked up 565 x 3 could have done more, but save it for next week.

Stones
310 x 1
330 x 1

25# sledghammer swings
3 x 10 each arm, wow this thing is a BEAST!!! Love it.

Purple band hammer curls
4 x 10 helped relive some pain.

Kind of a dissapointing day, but what can you do. I probably needed the rest anyway.

Next week will be better.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment