Thursday, January 20, 2011

Upperbody workout

Today was one of those days, one of those days where I really didn't feel like being at work, being in the gym, or just being around anybody. But I did what I could. My arms were killing me from trying those stupid fucking zercher squats, so I was limited to what I could today without pain.

Close grip bench
135 x 5 x 2
200 x 5
235 x 5
270 x 8 Didn't think I would get this many, it hurt to lower the bar.

Slingshot
335 x 3
350 x 3 PR I believe

Strict curls
=suck

Fat bar pressdowns
5 x 15

grip work
5 sets

Happy with some of the workout. It was good to be with my friends and see them having a good workout. I am just crabby today, need some good sleep, maybe get laid, and get my homework done.

Also I am gonna stop strict presses on thursday for a couple weeks, until after the powerlifting meet.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment